Sack Lunch Seva Shopping List
Please click here to see the shopping list to make 120 sack lunches. Note that if you are sponsoring 240 sack lunches, then you will need to double the numbers.
Drop Off Locations:
Part of volunteering for Sack Lunch Seva involves dropping off the sack lunches that are made to one of two drop off locations. Note it is important to drive/arrange an SUV/truck for drop off as you will transporting 120 meals which take up a fair amount of space. You will be assigned one of the following drop off sites:
Fort Worth: Union Gospel Mission of Tarrant County
1331 E Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76102
When you arrive, ring the bell in front of the security gate and tell them that you are there to drop off sandwiches from the Sikh Temple in Euless and they will let you in.
Dallas: The Salvation Army of Dallas
2131 Butler Street, Dallas, TX 75235
Note that the drop-off location is not at this address but that this address is the closest physical address for your GPS (see below for actual drop off point).
Directions to Salvation Army, Dallas:
- Start from Gurdwara: 200 East Euless Boulevard, Euless, TX – make a right on Hwy 10
- Head east on E Euless Blvd toward Cullum Dr – 0.3 mi
- Use the left 2 lanes to take the ramp onto TX-183 E – 0.3 mi
- Continue on TX-183 E to Dallas, merge on I-35S.
- Take exit 432A (Inwood Rd)
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Inwood Rd – 0.8 mi
- Turn right onto Redfield St – 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto Butler St – 2131 Butler Street will be on the right. Note that this is just a reference location.
- Drive into the alley across the street from the reference address building (you should see dumpsters on the far end of the alley – see map below).
- Ring the doorbell next to the door at the top of the loading ramp and let them know you have sandwiches for drop off from the Sikh Community.
If you have problems finding the drop off location, please contact Das at 682-558-9943.