Welcome to the Euless Gurdwara (also referred to as a Sikh Temple or GuruGhar, or home of the Guru) – we would love for you to join us for some peaceful reflection – including meditation, music and meals!
Anyone is welcome to worship in a Gurdwara regardless of caste, color, or creed. A specific protocol of worship exists for the Gurdwara – here are some things to keep in mind:
- Per CDC Guidelines, masks must be worn inside Gurdwara premises at all times, except when eating.
- Be modestly attired (no shorts for men or short skirts for women please)
- Cover your head (no hats or caps please. Rumaals/bandanas available).
- Remove your shoes.
- Wash hands
- Bow respectfully before the Guru Granth Sahib (Holy Book)
- Offer any donation such as flowers, food items, or money.
- Sit quietly on the floor with your legs crossed, and face towards Guru Granth Sahib.
- Accept prasad, a sanctified delicacy made from flour, butter, and sugar.
- Enjoy a free vegetarian meal from the Langar hall.